Τετάρτη 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

:))

I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home
And I've been facing this alone for much too long

Io sento che qualcuno non mi ha detto mai
su come poi si riesce a vivere così
nella mente mia confusa guardo indietro per capire dove sbagliai

Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and the love you leave
behind
You're headed for disaster 'cos you never read
the signs
Too much love will kill you, everytime
Son solo l'ombra di quell'uomo che ero io
e sembra che non trovo un'latra via per te
io a te portavo il sole adesso quel che faccio butto giù

How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
Can't you see that it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I have to lose
Troppo amor ti uccide ma nessuno amore no
ma la forza che tu hai dentro che ti fa gridar ancor
di dolore impazzirai sei la vittima e lo sai
Troppo amor ti uccide la tua vita è una bugia

Yes, too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why

You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end... In the end
In the end... In the end

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: